Tina's Bio & Background
"I have dedicated my life to creating a more kind and productive world."
Tina Staley, LCSW
Tina Staley is a licensed clinical social worker based in Denver, Colorado. With 25 years of counseling, research and quality-of-life experience, Tina has developed the Kindness Action Network (KAN) to help individuals, groups and organizations become kinder and more productive.
Tina has worked with hundreds of organizations nationwide. highlights include:
- Tina was part of a research/clinician team at Duke Cancer Institute studying effective psychosocial interventions to improve quality of life.
- Tina's quality of life research was the subject of the film What Love Is: The Duke Pathfinders 50 by acclaimed filmmaker Ted Bogosian.
- Tina was a presenter at TEDxAsheville. You can watch Tina's full speech, The Perfect Last Day, at this link.
- Tina cofounded Reimagine, an online curriculum for individuals, caregivers and others impacted by a cancer diagnosis.
- Tina created Cancer Guides, Valley Angels and cofounded Pathfinders, all supporting cancer patients and their families in the Roaring Fork Valley in Colorado.
- Tina co-authored the award-winning book, Living Fully, Dying Well, available here.