Tina's Bio & Background
"I have dedicated my life to creating a more kind and productive world."
Tina Staley, LCSW
Tina Staley is a licensed clinical social worker based in Denver, Colorado. With 25 years of professional counseling, research and quality-of-life experience, Tina has developed the skills to help individuals, groups and organizations become kinder and more productive.
Tina has worked with hundreds of organizations nationwide. highlights include:
- Tina was part of a research/clinician team at Duke Cancer Institute studying effective psychosocial interventions to improve quality of life.
- Tina's quality of life research was the subject of the film What Love Is: The Duke Pathfinders 50 by acclaimed filmmaker Ted Bogosian.
- Tina was a presenter at TEDxAsheville. You can watch Tina's full speech, The Perfect Last Day, at this link.
- Tina cofounded Reimagine, an online curriculum for individuals, caregivers and others impacted by a cancer diagnosis.
- Tina created Cancer Guides, Valley Angels and cofounded Pathfinders, all supporting cancer patients and their families in the Roaring Fork Valley in Colorado.
- Tina co-authored the award-winning book, Living Fully, Dying Well, available here.